Translate

Saturday, December 27, 2008

BOOT CAMP EQUIPPING VIDEOS ARE ON LINE!

Many years ago when we formed the TOUCH FAMILY in Houston I spent many months preparing equipping modules for those interested in joining the new church plant. Later these went from powerpoints to videos. Now I have taken the time to move the entire series into a format that can be viewed on the internet as streaming video.
Take a look at the listing in the right column. View some of the ones already downloaded. If you want to use them, they can be downloaded to your own computer.

Give me feedback about your use of them, would you?

2 comments:

  1. I can see pastors viewing them as a pattern their own boot camp video series!

    I'll help you get the word out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks uncle Ralph for making this videos available. I remember when you shared the power points, but this is a lot better. I am soaking everything I can of them.
    I first came in contact with your book Where do we go from here? in 2000. Then I meet you in an ACT training in Memphis (Colonial Hills Church in 2001). I think it has taken all this years for me to get rid of the PBD structure. Know I am ready to transition the small Hispanic church I pastor in Arlington, TX to a healthy Cell Church. I hope I have time to share with you at the symposium. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! If you want to share more, my email is ralph@touchusa.org